JCA’s commitment to you
When people entrust us with a gift in their Will, there are a number of assurances we make.
- We respect the time needed to make this decision – your Will is personal and it is your decision about when to write or review your Will.
- We understand you might change your mind – we recognise circumstances change and your right to reconsider your decision at any time.
- We will honour and respect your privacy and your decision regarding your chosen level of engagement and communication with us.
- We will invest your gift responsibly to extend our reach into the community and ensure your gift has a direct contribution to a stronger future for our community.
- We will continue to carry out our activities with accountability, openly and with transparency to ensure our community is kept up to date with JCA’s activities.
- We will work with all parties handling your gift with care, sensitivity and respect to ensure your wishes are met.
- We will give you and your loved ones the choice and opportunity to connect with the work we do, that is made possible with gifts like yours.
- We will thank you and remember you for the enduring support you are giving to so many others.
JCA maintains a separate fund for each sector within the Community Future Fund. All funds will be invested for the long term to future-proof our community for generations to come.
LEGACY GIFT ENQUIRY
Please provide your contact details, below, and Mark Zworestine, JCA’s Legacy Gifts Manager, will be in touch with you to discuss further. We thank you for considering our community’s future and look forward to assisting you.
If you prefer, you can contact Mark Zworestine directly at JCA at 0412 218 918 or email [email protected] and he will arrange a confidential discussion.