July 13, 2022
The JCA Maccabi Community Team will conquer Heartbreak Hill together on 14th August as ONE! Register here.
Join our FREE community group training every SUNDAY!
Our sessions take place from 9-10.30am on the North Shore and in the Eastern Suburbs.
Already, within the first two months of the Sunday training sessions there has been an amazing turnout, with coffee and nosh being provided to keep energy levels high and stomachs full.
We were also very lucky to listen to inspirational leaders in our community including:
• Mira Hasofer (Principal of Masada College) who talked about her lesson learnt living and leading as a principal at a Jewish International Day School in Hong Kong.
• Rabbi Shua Smukler, an impressive and visionary school leader who spoke to us about 'Instilling values in our children in a valueless world'.
• Rebbetzin Fruma Schapiro, who discussed about the marathon of life as both an educator, mentor and mother of 8.
And our very own Alain Hasson, CEO of JCA who chatted about his vision for a stronger and sustainable community.
MORE INFO ABOUT SUNDAY TRAINING
• Every Sunday morning (excluding Jewish holidays).
• 2 groups - runners and walkers.
• Meet for a coffee, nibbles and talk by a community/thought leader.
• Bring the kids - there will be fun activities for them.
Even if you won’t be joining us on the day of City2Surf – we are happy for you to join our training sessions with the community.
For more info and to register click here.
WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE JCA MACCABI COMMUNITY TEAM
Stay in touch with what's happening, including training sessions and team updates.
WhatsApp Group link for the East:
WhatsApp Group link for the North:
If you’ve already registered for City2Surf and want to run with us, contact us ASAP (email [email protected] so we can add your name to the team). We also have training sessions so we can be our best on the day.
Level 2, 140-146 Darlinghurst Road,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010,
ABN 29 920 168 287
Copyright JCA 2022